1. Visit our Qualifications page to verify that you qualify as an applicant.
2. View Property Listings to find a home that you like and that is within the rental budget for which you are qualified.
3. Contact BBW Homes at 314-869-3131 to provide requested information over the phone. If you qualify, a Viewing Agent will call you to make an appointment to view the property that you are interested in.
4. Once you have found a property that fits your needs, submit our downloadable application via fax 314-222-1844 or email. There is NO APPLICATION FEE! Our office will review the application and contact you within 24-48 hours of receipt.
5. BBW Homes will perform a Home Visit at your current residence to sign final paperwork and collect deposit.
6. MOVE IN and enjoy your new home!
Frequently Asked Questions
First, visit the Qualifications tab to ensure that you are qualified to rent with BBW Homes and determine what rental amount you qualify for. Then view our Properties page to find a house that is right for you. Then call the office at 314-869-3131 to provide information over the phone. If you qualify, we will have a Viewing Agent call you to schedule an appointment to view the property. NOTE: Showings are only scheduled with QUALIFIED applicants. You do NOT need to fill out our rental application prior to viewing any properties.
All prospective tenants must meet our minimum monthly income requirement in order to qualify for the property. This amount is the total gross (before taxes) household income from all sources and must be an amount equal to at least 3.5 times the listed monthly rent amount. Current length of employment must be at least 6 months.
Cats/Dogs are often allowed in most single family homes but may depend upon size/breed. If allowed, a minimum $300 non-refundable pet deposit may be required. Be sure to disclose the number/type of pets on your application.
Part or all of your deposit may be forfeited if you change your mind prior to moving in, depending on how long the property had been off the market. The deposit will be refunded in full if we decline your application for any reason. At the end of your lease term you will be required to turn in your key. Within 30 days of our taking possession you will be issued a Final Statement of Account with your deposit refund, if no charges are deducted.
We run a Tenant Screening Credit Report to determine if you have any landlord judgments or collection accounts with utility companies. Bad credit alone will not prevent your application from being approved.
NO! There is no application fee.
Maintenance requests may be submitted to the office via phone, email, or online via the website (see the Current Tenants page). We do our very best to respond to maintenance requests in a timely manner, but please keep in mind that some issues (ie plumbing leak, broken furnace) will take priority over non-urgent requests.
We currently accept Section 8 vouchers in St Louis City and St. Louis County, provided that all other qualifications are met (see Qualifications page).